Hongxin forged aluminum beams are made of high strength aluminum alloy and manufactured by processes of high pressure forging, heat treatment, finish turning, automatic welding and hard anodizing coating treatment, thus showing an attractive appearance, a strong tensile strength and high resistance against breaking as well as deforming. Hongxin forged beams can match well with both domestic and overseas warp knitting machines, such as KARL MAYER, LIBA. With a complete product specification, Hongxin beams cover 17″ x 14″,21″ x 21″,21″ x 42″, 30″ x 21″,30″ x 42″, etc, and other specifications can also be made according to customers’ special requirement.
Our primary competitive advantages
- Flange: Made of high strength aluminium alloy and manufactured by high pressure forging process, so it has excellent rigidity and durability.
- Barrel: Made of high strength aluminium alloy and manufactured by extrusion forging, so it has high strength and precision.
- Welding: Welding with high precision using a kind of laziness protective atmosphere automatic welding method.
- Because of dynamic balancing function, a good compatibility with weaving machinery is maintained even through high speed rotation.
- Through hard anodizing coating treatment, corrosion and surface scratching are entirely prevented.
- Durability and precision are maintained even after several years utility.